We wanted to keep people connected with arts during Covid lockdowns.
To achieve that, we put on online activities and events:
- Free creative writing workshops for women. In partnership with Cann Hall Women’s Foundation, The Royal Court, and Waltham Forest playwright Sonali Bhattacharyya. The women’s storytelling work was showcased via social media with audiovisuals.
- A drawing and painting class for adults at risk of isolation and loneliness. People were together and built their artistic skills in a supportive, social environment.
- Sample sound and song workshop.
- Reading tent: A storytelling tent, co-designed with students from Jenny Hammond Primary School.
- Story-creating activity for families, made with local children’s author Jenny Jacoby.