Any donation will make a huge difference
Since our inception in 2019, Ideas Space has been delivering socially engaged community arts projects benefitting a wide range of people in one of the most deprived parts of East London.
We have a vision for the future of what we would like our organisation to achieve, and we would love you to be part of this journey.
Your support will mean that we can reach a wider audience with participants from more diverse backgrounds, ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to join our accessible and free art programmes.
Idea Space is registered charity number 1193873.
Boxes with different amounts & what it pays for
A gift of £10 a month could pay for:
- A drawing workshop for an adult with mental health difficulties
- Materials such as clay for a workshop for children with SEN
- Towards paint for a community mural
A gift of £20 a month could pay for:
- Sketchbooks for 10 children
- Refreshments for a workshop for 15 people experiencing loneliness
- Towards the replacement of a broken iPad for digital arts classes
A gift of any amount a month could pay for:
- Support for a vulnerable woman to come to an art class
- Mentoring for one young person to get into the creative industry
- The making of a community film to give teenagers new skills
Any donation you can give us will make a huge difference. Our running costs are kept to an absolute minimum but we require around £3,000 a year to maintain our administrative base, write funding applications and submit annual accounts to the Charity Commission. This work is essential for us to continue to offer high-quality arts and learning experiences. Your support will mean that we can reach a wider audience with participants from more diverse backgrounds, ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to join our accessible and free art programmes.
Alternatively, you can donate by
Making an online payment to:
Account number: 83598071
Sort code: 20-89-56
Or by Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org